Sales & Events: MICE Executive - Dublin
We have an excellent role for an experienced MICE Executive with this leading Dublin DMC. Working on the Conference and Incentive Team, the role is responsible for developing relationships with customers and potential customers, developing creative programs and quotations and assisting with developing sales for the business. This is a many faceted role that requires excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
The successful candidate will have previous MICE experience within a similar position/company (DMC, tourism/hospitality industry) and will demonstrate strong sales acumen with a keen focus on winning business and getting results. Further attributes include:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with good telephone manner.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and be resilient when conducting telesales and sales calls.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline with great attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills: MS office suite including Powerpoint, Excel, Word. Tourplan an advantage.
- Passion for Ireland as a destination.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, another language an advantage.
Office hours primarily with this role, with occasional hours outside of these times as operations require. If you are a high energy, driven events professional with a creative mind, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply For This Job
View More Sales & Events Jobs
We are nationwide recruiters and are regularly asked to recruit and are always interested to know experts in the following positions: Hotel General Managers, Deputy, Operations & Assistant Managers, Hotel Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Events Managers, Contract & Retail Catering Managers, Conference & Banqueting Managers, Food & Beverage Managers, Accommodation Managers, Revenue Managers, Front Office Managers, Financial Controllers and Hotel Accountants, Restaurant Managers, Head Chefs, Sous Chefs & Pastry Chefs, Human Resources & Training Managers, Spa Managers, Reservations & Guest Relations Managers.