Kitchen: Chef de Partie - Dublin Golf Club
Our client is currently searching for a talented Chef De Partie to join the team of their reputable Golf Club in North Co. Dublin.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- To be responsible for a section in the kitchen.
- To ensure the smooth running of the section ensuring the standards of cuisine and hygiene are maintained.
- To prepare all ingredients for service to the required standard, ensuring no wastage.
- To ensure all special requests made by guests are met. To prepare dishes to the required specifications.
- To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications.
- To promote a positive working atmosphere at all times. Must be able to work well on their own initiative and to work in a team environment.
If you are searching for a new role and are ready for a change please send your application today.
Apply For This Job
View More Kitchen Jobs
We are nationwide recruiters and are regularly asked to recruit and are always interested to know experts in the following positions: Hotel General Managers, Deputy, Operations & Assistant Managers, Hotel Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Events Managers, Contract & Retail Catering Managers, Conference & Banqueting Managers, Food & Beverage Managers, Accommodation Managers, Revenue Managers, Front Office Managers, Financial Controllers and Hotel Accountants, Restaurant Managers, Head Chefs, Sous Chefs & Pastry Chefs, Human Resources & Training Managers, Spa Managers, Reservations & Guest Relations Managers.