Job Title: Accommodation Manager - Dublin City
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
This is a fast-paced role that requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Accommodation Manager in a Dublin City property.
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience as an Accommodation Manager in a 4* or 5* property
- Ability to lead and motivate your team.
- Effective people management skills
- Have experience managing payroll and other budgets
- Exceptional standards of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Customer focused approach to your work
- Strong IT skills and previous Opera experience essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure appropriate quality standards are adhered to at all times and reviewed regularly, taking into account changing guest requirements within the accommodation department.
- To oversee the smooth and efficient running of all areas within your responsibilities.
- To control wages and expenses in line with the budget.
- To forecast room sales and wages weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- To assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- To ensure appropriate levels of customer care are delivered at all times.
- To liaise with external contractors/suppliers ensuring that product/service are at the agreed standard.
- To assist in the implementation of a quality system within the hotel.
- To be fully familiar with the front office system.
- To implement and monitor a maintenance programme.
- To adhere to all Human Resource Management procedures with regard to interviewing, disciplining, recruitment and appraising of team members.
- To promote good team relations, ensuring fairness and consistency in all dealings with team members.
- To assist in compiling weekly, monthly and annual reports as requested by the General Manager.
- To plan, implement and carry out training.
- To carry out specific projects, research as outlined by the General Manager.
- To carry out any reasonable request from the senior management team.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below with your CV in confidence.