Job Title: Area Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary: €40,000 – €50,000
Our client is searching for an experienced Area Sales & Marketing Manager to join this leading 4* Hotel Group in the Leinster Region.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Support the General Manager and Group Sales and Marketing Manager in achieving budgeted sales,
- Confidently conduct face-to-face sales calls as agreed with the Group Sales & Marketing Manager,
- Present a tailored presentation to potential clients as required by effectively using a range of presentation skills,
- Undertake telesales as and when required,
- Identify and analyse competition, both locally and regionally,
- To carry out market research and analyse business statistics both from portfolio and the booking engine. Give recommendations to increase revenue based on this information,
- Review, monitor and improve the online presence on official website and all third-party websites, reviewing content and images in conjunction with the Group Sales & Marketing Manager,
- Oversee brochure, print material production and stock levels. To maintain and oversee photography and imagery for the three properties with Group Sales & Marketing Manager,
- Liaise with the website providers of the three properties to ensure optimisation of our online position,
- Maintain an accurate and detailed database of information on clients, develop new database and undertake the development of the direct mail-shot programme for the properties in consultation with the Group Sales & Marketing Manager,
- To work with the Group Sales and Marketing Manager to develop and adopt a Social Media plan and oversee that this plan is actioned by team members,
- To pre-book and participate at various trade shows, consumer shows events and exhibitions throughout the year,
- To assist the Group Sales and Marketing Manager with advertising and ensure that that all adverts are placed on time, maintaining low costs and ensuring excellent attention to detail when proofing before they go to print. Achieve editorial when placing adverts,
- Build relationships with journalists and develop PR in conjunction with Group Sales and Marketing Manager,
- Development of e-zines and management of the website and PPC campaigns,
- Site inspections and assisting the Group Sales and Marketing Manager with securing new corporate business through telesales and sales calls,
- Assist with website development and maintain website ensuring that we are optimising on searches and google analytics,
- Produce weekly reports which will support your weekly Sales & Marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Sales and Marketing Qualifications,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a S&M management role is essential,
- Strong outgoing personality, with excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail,
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and targets,
- Full driving licence and own means of transport.
If this sounds like the role for you, be sure to send your application to us today!