Job Title: Area Weddings and Events Coordinator - Leinster
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000
The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of all weddings, corporate events and functions for the company over three locations.
The successful candidate will report to the Wedding & Events Manager and the Area Manager of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven coordinator who has a passion for weddings and who wishes to work in a growing collection.
- In conjunction with the Area & Events Manager, the Area Wedding & Events Coordinator will be the first point of contact for all queries surrounding weddings, events, banquets and meetings for the hotel.
- Responsibility for all wedding, conference and banqueting queries and converting these to bookings;
- To offer our guests/clients the highest level of service and attention, ensuring their event is memorable, exceeding their expectations, where possible, thus building customer and brand loyalty;
- To be the point of contact for all bride/grooms and event 'bookers' maintaining consistent communication from the initial query to the delivery on the day;
- To demonstrate professionalism, integrity and a 4* standard at all times, recognising that you are an ambassador for the group.
- To have an expert knowledge of the company to include; its product, services, pricing, menu options, room capacities, equipment usage etc. in order to best advise potential guests/clients;
- Responsibility for ensuring all function sheets are accurately completed and distributed to the necessary departments in a timely manner;
- Ensuring all additionals are managed accordingly and communicated to the relevant departments, as appropriate;
- To ensure that all queries and quotes are dealt with promptly and followed up in a professional manner;
- To upsell the company's product and services, where possible;
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years' experience working as a Wedding & Events Coordinator in a 4* hotel or 5* hotel;
- Experience using Hot Soft system would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organisation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be customer oriented;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time;
- Be fluent in the English language, both orally and written