Job Title: Assistant Director of Sales - Dublin
Our client's Sales team needs you to assist in motivating through inspirational leadership, a passion for success and driving empowerment. Building loyal relationships with clients and guests, sophistication and style is what we are looking for.
- Assist in managing both the pro-active and reactive members of the team in the Sales department
- Support the Director of Sales in implementing training plans, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Strong Account Management skills, developing positive working relationships with clients
- Maximise revenue and guest satisfaction through Rooms and Meetings & Events enquires
- Uphold a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments within the hotel
- Generating leads, supporting the rest of the team in converting these leads and referring business by analysing current business, denied business and identifying potential new business
- Deliver a pro-active sales culture within the team to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
- Follow up with guests to determine satisfaction, measure results and support strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
- People developer/exporter
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail