Job Title: Assistant F&B Manager
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
This luxury four star property in Cork is currently recruiting an Assistant F&B Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for helping to ensure the profitable and efficient running of the various F&B areas, providing effective leadership and management of the F&B team. Key responsibilities include:
- Management, training and mentoring of F&B team by:
- Assisting Operations Manager with performance appraisals and monthly performance reviews
- Coaching team and directing activities to achieve desired performance
- Ensuring that the agreed action and developmental plans identified during appraisals are being effected
- Promoting a culture of two-way communication
- Ensure labour turnover targets are achieved or bettered
- Ensure that team is fully aware of and practicing good industrial relations procedures
- Ensure that team is fully aware of and implementing all company policies and procedures
- Assist Operations Manager in reviewing and analysing monthly results, highlight problem areas and take appropriate action to rectify poor performance.
- Assist Operations Manager in ensuring that all financial targets are being achieved, e.g. through purchase discounts, debt collection, etc.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a hotel/hospitality management role with F&B focus and will be a proven team leader with honest dedication to delivering excellent customer service. Must be a skilled communicator with fluent English (written and verbal) as well as good IT skills.
Benefits on offer with this role include:
- Relocation assistance
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Employee referral bonus
- Friends & Family discounts across hotel restaurants
- Special accommodation rates
- Paid internal and external training days
- Access to trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Team Member Social & Wellbeing events
- Team Member Annual Awards, Service Recognition, Monthly Team Member of the Month
- Meals on duty
- Assistance with Leap Cards
If you have experience in team management and a guest facing role and love dealing with guests, then this is the role for you. This is a great opportunity to begin or recommence your career with a hotel group where learning, development and internal promotion are key.