Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager - Leinster
Salary: €28,000 – €32,000+
We now have a great opportunity to recruit an experienced Assistant Front Office Manager , who has worked in a similar type property and will thrive on assisting in the running the front desk of this successful hotel.
As the Assistant Front Office Manager, you will act as the bridge between the front of house and the back of house. While coordinating the operation, you will also ensure that all guests experience a fantastic stay.
To be considered as our superstar there are some criteria you will have to meet. Do you fit the bill? If so please continue reading and apply below with your star worthy CV.
- Previous Hotel Reception/Reservations experience required 1 yr. + proven experience in a 3/4/5-star hotel.
- Proven supervisory experience working in a hotel reception or similar role is required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent presentation.
- Must have proven experience working with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience working with a hotel system such as Portfolio or Guestline is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluent English.
- A strong work ethic and a positive and friendly attitude.