Job Title: Assistant Manager - Dublin City
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000
The Assistant Manager will oversee the operation of the hotel while on duty and ensure that consistently high standards of customer service are delivered at all times and will report directly to the Deputy General Manager.
This is a challenging position for a highly motivated, hardworking individual interested in developing themselves in the hospitality industry. Areas of responsibility will focus on the following areas hotel operations, customer service, health and safety, people management, stock control and budgets and administration.
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- A third level qualification in a relevant area
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong hotel experience in various departments
- Experience managing people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
If you are ambitious and would like to grow your career this may be the role for you. Please apply below with your CV in confidence to email@example.com