Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager
Salary: €30,000 – €45,000
We are recruiting an Assistant Operations Manager to join the team of this popular leisure hotel in Dublin. This role will focus on F&B operations, working in conjunction with the total hotel management team.
This is a varied, hands-on role and includes responsibility for:
- Assisting in day-to-day hotel operations.
- Coordinating and managing staff.
- Dealing with guest relations.
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients.
- Conference & Banquet set-up and execution.
- Employee training and performance management.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience at the supervisory level in F&B / C&B and one of of the following departments/roles: Front Office / Guest Relations / Duty Manager. Must be a proven team manager with excellent communication and organisational skills. Will be a dedicated hotel professional familiar with day to day hotel operations and inter-departmental synergies.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply today by sending in your CV!