Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager - Dublin
Salary: €25,000 – €30,000
This top Dublin seafood restaurant is currently recruiting an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team. Key responsibilities within this dynamic role will include:
- Coordination of restaurant operations during scheduled shifts
- Responding to customer queries and complaints, striving to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Training, management and motivation of staff to ensure an upbeat positive working environment
- Maintaining highest standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Complying with all company policies and procedures
Successful candidates will have at least two years’ experience in a management role within a high volume restaurant with excellent customer service, communication and leadership skills and a keen eye for detail. Further attributes include:
- Passion for quality food & drink, and a genuine interest in seafood.
- Level-headed with the ability to work well under pressure with a positive attitude
- Trustworthy, reliable and excellent team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
If you are passionate about excellent customer service, have previous experience in a senior role in a high volume restaurant and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you!!
Good working hours available with this role.