Job Title: Assistant Revenue Manager
Location: Co Dublin
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000
We have a great opportunity for a hotel professional pursuing a career in revenue management. This prime four star enjoys a long-standing reputation as choice destination for both leisure and corporate business. They now seek an Assistant Revenue Manager to oversee group bookings and assist in achieving overall hotel revenue targets, with a special focus on group accommodation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls and emails from prospective groups, including corporate clients, tour operators, travel agents and MICE Agents, ensuring that all are dealt with in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure phones are answered in a speedy, professional and efficient manner in accordance with reservations SOP.
- Ensure all reservations are accepted, recorded and confirmed in accordance with company policy and in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Research and analyse competitive set’s new products, price positioning, seasonality and mix. Introduce ideas to leadership team to enable property to remain competitive.
- Protect hotel from revenue loss by ensuring all groups are contracted with company cancellation policies.
- Ensure accurate and complete entries in Hotsoft system in accordance with SOP.
- Upsell hotel facilities to potential customers.
- Carry out continuous training with the reservations team.
- Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s Reservations experience within a 4/5 star property with strong group business. Candidates will also demonstrate:
- A friendly positive can~do attitude
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to organise and priorities
- Experience with Hotsoft PMS
- Knowledge of third-party websites an advantage
This is a company that truly values its employees, offering a vast range of benefits including pension and healthcare contributions, employee recognition programme, complimentary gym memberships, free parking, discounted accommodation rates and educational assistance among many others.
Get in touch with us today to take the next step in your revenue management career!