Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Salary: €28,000 – €32,000
We are seeking an experienced Forecourt Assistant Store Manager to join this team. The Assistant Forecourt Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual with previous retail management experience and a passion for customer service.
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store.
- Ensure that Customer Service is a top priority and of the highest standard.
- Liaise regularly with your Manager, Operations Manager and Head Office team.
- Achieving all KPI’s.
- Develop members of staff and the management team through the use of performance appraisals, regular feedback, training and mentoring.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in your store and ensure you achieve highest possible productivity from your team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur, implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the grocery retail industry, preferably in a forecourt environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven retail sales track record.