Job Title: Banqueting Manager
This wedding favourite in Co Meath is a country house hotel full of charm. They now require a talented Banqueting Manager to ensure the efficient daily running of the Weddings & Events operation to five star hotel standards.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Maintain brand standards at all times
- Supervise, mentor, develop and train team members
- Deal with all customer requests and complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensure cash and stock control at all times
- Assist in achieving departmental revenue and cost targets
- Ensure the hotel mission and core values are maintained at all times
- Liaise with Sales dept in maximising wedding and event sales
- Adhere to HACCP and Health & Safety procedures
- Assist with daily operations in the main hotel when required
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a similar role (C&B Manager / Operations Manager / Banqueting Manager) within a four/five star hotel, with full knowledge of banqueting operations procedures including cash and stock control systems. Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail, proven team management skills and superior communication skills (fluent English, written and verbal).
Benefits with this role include employee discount, flexitime, food allowance, on-site parking and relocation assistance.
If you know how to deliver a seamless event resulting in cherished memories for each guest, we’d love to hear from you!