Job Title: Bar and Restaurant Manager
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
Responsible for the Hotel Restaurant and Bar in maintaining standards to a minimum of 90% audit levels. Ensures that systems are followed and that every effort is made to control costs, maximise productivity and achieve pre-determined profits through training and ensuring guests are provided with an efficient, friendly and courteous service. To uphold all policies set by the F&B Manager and General Manager. To ensure compliance with our legal obligations in terms of Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Liquor licensing.
The Hotel itself is located on the 17th hole it is very well known internationally and has very high end guests that stay.
This role oversees their 3 AA Rosette Restaurant and their Residents Bar which has over 250 Whiskeys.
This role is a hands on role. The successful candidate needs to have strong food and beverage experience. You will oversee two departments and will need to be strong on all aspects including budgeting, forecasting, stock control and cost control. It is important that you are a strong people manager who is used to managing a large team 30-40 staff.
- Must come from a similar background with at least 2 AA Rosette experience/fine dining experience.
- They must have strong beverage knowledge within a 5 Star environment – strong on cocktails/wines and whiskeys in particular.
- They must be highly polished.
- Strong customer focus with a can do attitude.
- Approachable, friendly and professional.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding guest expectations.
- Used to a busy environment which delivers high levels of customer service
- Experience of managing a 3 AA Rosette standard restaurant preferred
- Hospitality-related college degree
If relocation is necessary, the hotel will help with accommodation for initial two months.
Some benefits include: 20% off food & beverage outlets, 25% off Company Pro Shop, Access to gym, pool and classes (subject to space) at Kohler Waters Spa Leisure Facility, and many, many more!