Job Title: Bar Manager
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000
If you dream of running your own business one day, this could be the perfect fit! This is a very popular pub featuring quality food, drink and live entertainment. They now require a dynamic Bar Manager to oversee the smooth and efficient operation of the pub, ensuring a high level of customer service and satisfaction. This could suit either an established Bar Manager or an proactive Assistant Bar Manager looking to take on a full managerial role.
In addition, there is the potential to take over the business in five years’ time and so would suit an ambitious, business-oriented manager who loves having the craic with the customers! Accommodation can be organised with this role.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Managing and training staff
- Planning and managing all staff rotas and ensuring accurate staff levels
- Ensuring all cash, change, float and till procedures are carried out accurately
- Preparing the bar for service, restocking wines and spirits
- Providing a professional, friendly and courteous service to all customers
- Planning and co-ordinating private parties & events for patrons
- Providing a visible presence to ensure all customer requests are managed
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years in a bar management role and will demonstrate a "can do" attitude with proven experience in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a real people person with a big personality who knows how to run a tight ship, we’d love to hear from you!