Job Title: Bar Manager - Co Cork
Salary: €28,000 – €33,000
We are currently recruiting an experienced Bar Manager to lead the F&B team of this very popular Cork hotel. This role is responsible for ensuring the highest level of service at all times, exceeding guest expectations and achieving a favourable department GP through effective labour and cost management.
Further responsibilities include:
- Build a professional and respectful working relationship with your team and other managers of the hotel alike
- Team management: ensuring all necessary trainings / job chats / appraisals etc are provided and all duties are carried out thoroughly, competently and to the correct standard
- Promote sales within your departments and across the hotel
- Ensure that all hygiene regulations are adhered to at all times
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene and Licensing law as well as all company guidelines and procedures
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in hotel bar management and will be a very polished hospitality professional with a genuine customer care attitude. You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal, leadership and organisational skills, with a proven track record of building skilled and motivated teams focused on customer service.
Please note this role includes shift work over evenings and weekends.