Job Title: Bar Manager - Dublin City
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
The Bar Manager will oversee and direct all aspects of the Bars operation and will report directly to the General Manager. You will have a passion for providing great service and an ability to train and motivate your team ensuring a positive guest experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2/3 years’ experience in Food and Beverage management within a hotel environment.
The role will involve:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the three bars.
- Organising staff rota's
- Assisting in organising music and functions in the bars.
- Motivating and managing staff
- Help plan menu's and daily specials for the restaurant and bar
- Organise and oversee functions and meetings
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and probability
- Preparing reports at the end of shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Planning and coordinating menu's and specials
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Proven 2/3 years Bar Management experience within the hotel/bar industry in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure and be energetic
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential for this role
- Previous experience managing and booking entertainment acts.
If you are looking to progress your career within a Bars environment, then this is the role for you please apply below in confidence.