Job Title: Beverage Manager
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000
Great opportunity for a hospitality professional looking to expand their management skills. This modern, stylish property in Co Wexford requires a Beverage Manager to assist the General Manager in overseeing the hotel’s two bars.
This role is responsible for managing beverage operations as well as providing support and training to staff. The ideal candidate will be outgoing with a friendly personality and will have the ability to provide an excellent standard of customer service.
- Full management of beverage sales for two outlets
- Support the General Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the bars and overall Business
- Overseeing and assisting beverage service, ensuring efficient, warm and friendly service
- Supervise activities of all bar teams, ensuring all team members are aware of their responsibilities and performing them to a consistently high standard
- Mentor and support team members
- Management of cash handling procedures of bars in accordance with company policy
- Ensure compliance with all company policies regarding Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, and Customer Care & Security
- Employee Relations & Performance Management of the bar teams with the assistance of the HR Department
- Implement and maintain bar SOPs, ensuring teams are trained and following all guidelines
- Interact and communicate with guests and colleagues in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner always
- Must be available to work midweek & weekends, late nights will be involved
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and will be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of two years in a high-volume beverage venue. Further candidate requirements include:
- Experience working with a security team
- Experience with rostering and ensuring sufficient staffing levels
- Full knowledge of stock control and ordering
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and multitasker
Discounted accommodation rates available with this role. If you are passionate and enthusiastic about serving and interacting with customers and are constantly looking to develop your knowledge and skills, send in your CV today!