Job Title: Business Development Manager
The successful candidate will work across all company brands taking over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve growth and hit sales target
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- To be the first point of contact for all sales enquiries via telephone, e-mail and social media and to respond to all enquiries in a timely manner.
- Develop materials and pitches that can be used by the sales team under the direction of the Director of Sales & Marketing. This involves using market research to create pitches and materials that best reach the target audience.
- Ensure full use and best practice of all in house systems provided by the business.
Requirements for the role:
- BS/MS degree in related field
- Successful previous experience as a Sales or Business Development Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Events/Hospitality industry experience