Job Title: Business Development Manager - Leinster
Salary: €40,000 – €42,000+
As the Business Development Manager will be responsible for maximising the sales potential of overall hotel sales in particular hotel bedroom, meeting room and food & catering sales targets of the hotel. This role will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Your role will involve sourcing new corporate bedroom and meeting business for the Hotel as well as maintaining existing accounts and generate new business from these accounts as per targets agreed.
In order for you to be successful in this role you must have:
- A mixture of proactive and reactive sales experience at management level within a 4 Star hotel environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English.
- Can do attitude, drive and ambition a must.
- Previous sales experience in corporate environment
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and targets
- A good telephone manner with a very high standard of personal presentation
- Enjoys personal networking
- Strong administration skills and follow up
- Excellent IT skills and online/digital/social marketing knowledge an advantage
- The role will involve travel; candidates must have access to a car for work and hold a full Driver's Licence.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below in confidence with your CV.