Job Title: Revenue Systems Manager
Salary: €50,000 – €55,000
This is a senior role in one of Dublin’s premier venues which will lead the development of internal systems and provide business intelligence to enable the venue to achieve its’ business plan aims. This role will also provide information to help define pricing strategy to maximise commercial opportunities and support and enable colleagues to use data to develop customer/audience engagement.
- Report on KPI's for core business and corporate/ancillary sales activity
- Work closely with marketing and groups team to identify trends and targeting of customer segments.
- Liaise with internal teams to provide data insights for the growth of membership.
- Support Marketing team to identify cold spots in activity and support nurturing the engagement journey from participant to audience member.
- Contribute to the development of data collection, surveying, data outputs, statistical models, dashboards and infographics.
- Ensure pricing is maximised and controlled at all times.
- Be a revenue management application and ticketing systems specialist.
- Identify trends and suggest pricing amends in conjunction with marketing team
- Be a segmentation engine specialist to analyse customer behaviour, suggest segmentation clusters, and tag the CRM database.
- Develop and manage a forecasting model.
This role will work in conjunction with General Manager and Head of Sales and Marketing.
If you have proven project management skills, strong revenue and sales background along with data analysis and pricing experience, please send your CV for more information today.