Job Title: Catering Supervisor
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
Excellent opportunity at the premium Dublin medical site for a highly experienced Catering Supervisor. This role is responsible for organising, supervising and controlling the meal / beverage service to the patients and visitors in Patient Catering, ensuring that the service is of the highest quality standard. The Catering Supervisor also supervises the work in the food service areas, maintaining the agreed standards of hygiene and safety. Will show decisive leadership and maintain good working relationships with all staff and departments.
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will hold a recognised Catering qualification (minimum Level 6 FETAC) and will be fully HACCP trained with a minimum of three years’ experience in Hospitality Management (Catering Manager/Catering Supervisor/F&B Manager etc). Must be a proven team player and leader, able to manage a large team. Further candidate attributes include:
• Interest and knowledge of Food & Patient Service
• Excellent Communication/Interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• IT skills, high proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
• Budget management experience
• Fluency in spoken and written English essential
For more on this role, send in your CV today!