Job Title: C&B Manager
Salary: €55,000 – €60,000
This luxury four star hotel enjoys a robust corporate trade and has a very busy functions department. They now require a highly experienced C&B Manager to be responsible for the overall management and coordination of the department, ensuring the smooth delivery and operation of all functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Motivation and development of the team including staff training, team meetings, appraisals
- Setting of department targets
- Ensure all customer requests and issues are dealt with to their satisfaction
- Liaise with all other hotel depts to ensure the smooth running of all events and accurate delivery of all client requirements
- Daily inspection of function rooms and C&B facilities
- Inventory and stock control
- Ensure adherence to all HACCP and Health & Safety procedures
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in C&B/event operations management within a four/five star hotel with significant events business. Must be a standards-driven team leader with strong focus on training and development. Candidates will also demonstrate:
- Thorough knowledge of all banquet operations procedures
- Keen financial acumen with proven track record of setting and meeting targets
- Excellent organisational, management and interpersonal skills
Send in your CV today to find out more on this role!