Job Title: C&B Manager - Co. Cork
Salary: €28,000 – €30,000
Enjoying the views of the Wild Atlantic Way whilst you work… Does this sound like your ideal working environment? If so please continue reading to take a step closer to your dream job!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career in a renowned four star hotel in West Cork. The roles involves being responsible for the successful running of all hotel conferences, weddings & functions as well as carrying out Duty Manager Shifts. We want to hear from you if you have the ability to work under pressure, managing a team of 8-15 members.
The Conference & Banqueting Manager will ensure the smooth operation of the Conference & Banqueting Department on a daily basis.
What skills do you need to successfully perform this role?
- Have previous experience working as a C&B Manager in a busy 4/5* hotel environment
- Have a minimum 2 years’ wedding experience
- Proven track record of leading a banqueting team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Have permission to work in Ireland on a full-time basis
- Be available to work shifts including weekends & bank holidays
- Some duty management experience preferable
Please apply if you are enthusiastic, customer-focused and friendly and want to make your dream of working in a property overlooking the Wild Atlantic Way a reality.