Job Title: Chef de Partie
This role is to assist in preparing, producing and service food for service to the agreed 4-star company standards. Main duties will include and are not limited to;
- To ensure a high standard of hygiene and grooming, both personal and within the kitchen.
- To prepare and produce food for the section to which you are assigned and to the standards agreed, working in conjunction with other chefs.
- To train any staff in the department when required.
- To prepare and serve staff food which is varied and nutritional to agreed standard.
- To carry out our customer relations policy ensuring that we maintain 4 Star standards at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience as a Chef de Partie within the hotel industry
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Flexibility in their working hours