Job Title: Chef de Partie - Co Kildare
A Chef de Partie is required to join the team of this prestigious golf club. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Chef de Partie within the hotel industry (minimum 2-3 years).
- To be responsible for a section in the kitchen.
- To ensure the smooth running of the section ensuring the standards of cuisine and hygiene are maintained to prepare all ingredients for service to the required standard, ensuring no wastage.
- To ensure all special requests made by guests are met.
- To prepare dishes to the required specifications .
- To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications.
- To promote a positive working atmosphere at all times.
- Must be able to work well on their own initiative and to work in a team environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Knowledge of HACCP.
- Will possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Will have fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Will be flexible in their working hours.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity please apply below with an up to date CV detailing your experience.