Job Title: Chef De Partie - Cork
The experienced Chef de Partie will primarily be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of high quality food to all guests.
- To ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion and to the appropriate agreed standard;
- To operate in a safe and responsible manner with recognised techniques
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene
- To operate machines and cooking equipment in a reasonable manner
- To understand the provisions and maintenance of the kitchen service
- To work as part of a busy kitchen team and overall as part of a professional hotel team.
- To assist in other sections as required by the business;
The successful candidate will:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Have the ability to work well in a busy environment;
- Have a passion for quality and presentation;
- Be HACCP trained and demonstrate excellent hygiene practice;
- Have a professional appearance & work attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen environment