Job Title: Cleaner
This role is for an experienced Cleaner in a Dublin city centre location. Reporting to a Supervisor, you will be responsible for the cleaning and maintaining of multiple areas on a daily basis. This role requires the utmost professionalism and discretion in an honest, hardworking, reliable and flexible person.
The core working hours are 7am – 1pm so you must have transport links with the ability to be in Dublin city centre before 7am daily. A panel will be created as a result of this recruitment process, other similar vacancies across the sector which may require alternative hours may be filled from this panel.
- Daily cleaning of numerous public and private areas.
- Reporting any cleaning or maintenance issues to a Supervisor.
- Following all relevant Health and Safety standards.
- Working both individually and as part of a team.
- Working to tight time deadlines each day.
- Strong experience of working as a Cleaner in a private or public work environment
- In-depth knowledge of vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and applying finishes on different furniture, flooring materials and stairs.
- Substantial knowledge of dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture and bathrooms.
- Ability to stand for up to 6 hours, climb flights of stairs and possess the stamina to clean the relevant areas to the highest standard each day.
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel, push, pull and lift heavy objects.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety guidelines in the workplace.
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of personal presentation at all times.
- Fluent English language skills
Closing Date: 30/09/20 at 15.30PM