Job Title: Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing
This top Irish hotel group is currently recruiting a Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing to oversee the development and execution of innovative, effective sales and marketing strategies in multiple Dublin properties. A particular focus of this role will be the development of corporate sales across all the properties.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Relationship development with key players (local companies, DMCs, tour operators)
- Negotiating local rate agreements
- Website management and performance
- Creating sales strategy for meeting & events
- Developing marketing strategy
- Developing database and managing ezine
- Developing OTA strategy with Cluster Revenue Manager
- Performance and development of the Sales team
- Assist with budget preparation and reporting as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years’ experience as Director of Sales & Marketing in four/five star properties with significant knowledge of the Dublin corporate market.
Further candidate requirements include:
- Confident and skilled sales person, experienced with cold calling.
- Aggressive negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business with a high conversion ratio.
- Skilled researcher, adept at keeping up to date with market trends and sourcing new customers, both local and international.
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills.
- Good knowledge of overall hotel operations.
- Keen business acumen - able to understand P&L statements and manage operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Excellent organization, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
Salary package includes bonus, pension contribution, health care contribution, health club membership, work mobile and laptop. Hybrid work option available with this role.
If you are a seasoned DOSM with a vast network and established relationships with key influencers and bookers across the Dublin market, we’d love to hear from you!