Job Title: Cluster Sales Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join this Dublin hotel group as they prepare for their second hotel opening in 2023. The Cluster Sales Manager is a client-facing, proactive and reactive sales and events position. It is responsible for targeting new rooms and event accounts and maintaining relationships with existing accounts to retain and develop business in the local and international markets in all segments.
The role will initially cover sales for one hotel while working on the pre-opening sales initiatives and planning for its new luxury lifestyle property scheduled for opening in summer 2023.
Overview of key objectives:
- To drive new accounts in local area for accommodation, events, and F&B areas.
- To ensure that LCR and when applicable RFP account targeting for existing and future years is on track and managed in a timely manner to ensure alignment with company goals in this segment.
- To ensure that relevant agents in the leisure market are managed and contracted for current and future years and rates set in agreement with company targets, working closely with Commercial Team.
- To work with hotel team to review and analyse monthly reporting so that non- performing accounts & new accounts are identified in a timely manner to be actioned, retained and developed in room segments and events.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a B2B sales role, preferably within the hotel/hospitality or tourism-related industries. Must be a highly motivated sales professional who can demonstrate a creative approach and the ability to think outside the box. Must have a proven track record of success in hitting hotel budgets, client retention and generating new client accounts. Further candidate attributes include:
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Genuine passion for hospitality sales and marketing.
- General hotel, tourism and event management understanding.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a network of industry contacts.
- Keen attention to detail.
If you are a dynamic Sales Manager with the stats to prove it and relish the thought of being involved in a new Dublin opening, we’d love to hear from you!