Job Title: Conference and Banqueting Sales Coordinator - Co Dublin
This role requires an experienced Conference and Banqueting Sales Coordinator to join the team of this busy operation.
You will be responsible for ensuring all meeting room space is utilised correctly to ensure optimum revenue is generated. Liaising directly with clients to ensure all details of the event are processed in an efficient and timely manner. You will be the point of contact for all clients from initial enquiry stage to payments and after sales follow up. You will be required to attend trade shows held internally and externally and actively promote and sell the facilities to clients.
In order to be Successful in this role you must:
- Have 2 years' experience in a similar role in a 4* hotel;
- Experience using a PMS would be a distinct advantage;
- Possess strong communication, planning and organisational skills;
- Have an excellent telephone manner;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Be a good decision maker;
- Have a strong flare for sales;
- Have the ability to solve complaints quickly;
- Be presented in a professional manner;
- To be fluent in spoken and written English
If you are a sales superstar then we would like to hear from you. Please apply below with your CV in confidence.