Job Title: Conference and Events Coordinator - Dublin
Conference & Events Coordinator required for education facility with large conference and events space. You will be responsible for dealing with client enquiries and overseeing the coordination and delivery of conferences, meetings and events. This will include diary function management, event sheet preparation and reporting within an events management system.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Conference & Events professional to manage the significant conference and hospitality business of these unique venues.
Some of the specific duties will include:
- Developing the event experience and creating awareness and demand for conferencing services
- Contract negotiations
- AV and catering coordination
- Client relationship management as the key company contact
- Onsite management - be the company’s key representative on site during the operation of the conference or event
- Complete financial and credit control over the event
- Assist with the supervision of staff allocated to the event
- Full management of the Company’s event management system as it relates to individual events