Job Title: Conference & Banqueting Executive - Dublin
The hotel has a large bank of meeting rooms and two large function rooms. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Conference & Banqueting Executive in a 3*, 4* or 5* Hotel property.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking calls and bookings for meeting rooms, weddings and functions
- Following up on any provisional bookings that have been made
- Monitoring wedding bookings and making follow-up calls on show-around's and brochure requests
- Doing show-around's as required
- Liaising with Reception regarding accommodation bookings for Weddings / Conferences
- Preparation and distribution of contractual documentation
- Preparation of daily / weekly / monthly sales activity reports as required
- Liaising with Porters regarding room set up
- Preparing function sheets for internal distribution
- Pro-active sales and cold calls
- Acting as liaison between the client and the Hotel, i.e. making appointments with Duty Managers, taking any extra details from the client, etc
- Social media communication
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you!