Job Title: Conference & Banqueting Manager
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
This luxury country estate offers an impressive range of facilities and services for both leisure and corporate functions. They now require a Conference & Banqueting Manager to oversee the smooth and efficient running of their C&B Dept, ensuring a high quality, consistent F&B service is maintained at all times, working closely with the Head Chef and Operations Manager. Further key responsibilities include:
- To ensure all guests receive a positive and memorable experience, tending to guests promptly and professionally.
- To train and develop employees, ensuring compliance to agreed standards.
- Effectively manage the roster for the team based on activities and business levels, operating with budget as set out by senior management.
- Promote a sense of team spirit and a positive working atmosphere within the Banqueting department and with all other departments.
- Optimise sales and to actively engage with guests.
- Lead and assist the teams in all daily activities in a hands-on capacity and being present for all key functions, conferences, meetings, weddings, and events.
- Act as duty manager where required.
The ideal candidate will be a polished C&B professional with at least three years’ previous experience in a similar role, demonstrating outstanding guest service skills. Must be a proven leader with excellent communication/interpersonal skills and a proven track record of high performance in a fast-paced environment.
If you have a genuine passion for food presentation and service, and superb attention to detail, we’d love to hear from you!