Job Title: Hospitality Manager
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000+
This high-end Dublin venue is looking for an innovative and creative Hospitality Manager to be responsible for managing large-scale corporate events and delivering five-star service. You will lead a team and manage operations on the day of the event.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Build the competence of team members through coaching, support and development in order to help achieve the overall business aims
- Maintain a visible presence to ensure that all requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively
- Work closely with all internal customers, develop and promote team spirit and achieve standards
- Adhere to all legislation on licensing, trade, weights and measures
- Ensure that for each event the correct level of staff (suitably trained and briefed), are allocated to each area. This staffing level should achieve service standards and not exceed event budgets
- Manage all stock in order to achieve the target profits, prevent shrinkage and ensure all current legislation is adhered to
- Ensure that labour costs are managed and that budgeted costs are not exceeded
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ operational experience at management level, with experience of managing and directing a team in a large hospitality venue or hotel operation. You must also have excellent interpersonal, administration and organisational skills.
This role includes up to forty hours per week and weekend/evening hours may occur at times depending on the needs of the business.