Job Title: Conference & Events Senior Co-ordinator
Salary: €32,000 – €35,000
To provide support to the Conference and Events Manager in order to facilitate the smooth operation of the Conference & Events Office and the Event-space itself. To co-ordinate and project manage all aspects of client events from initial enquiry to post event invoicing and follow up, including event operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively support the Conference & Events Manager in the day to day facility management of the property.
- Under the guidance of the Conference & Events Manager, account managing of client files and the co-ordination of all Conference & Events Office events.
- Co-ordination and recording of all operational aspects of events including catering, cleaning, set-up and additional services, to ensure that all client requirements are met, under the supervision of the Conference & Events Manager.
- Liaise effectively with other members of staff ensuring that the information relating to Conference & Events Office events conveyed accurately and in a timely manner, as set out by guidelines in the Standard Operating Procedure Manual.
- Adhere to Health & Safety policies.
- Accounting administration to include but not limited to preparing and issuing client invoices.
- Additional duties as designated by the Conference & Events Manager
Experience in a hotel environment is preferable. If you are interested in this role, contact us today.