Job Title: Conference Project Manager
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000
This top tour operator based in Dublin is looking for a Conference Project Manager to manage the organisation of conferences and events handled within the C&E Division. Core duties of the role will include amongst others:
- Client relationship management
- Work with Local Organising Committee (LOC) to design all aspects of the conference/event
- Accommodation management / Venue management / Supplier management
- Online registration & abstract management
- AV and catering co-ordination
- Transport & travel management
- Onsite management - be the company’s key representative on site during the operation of the conference or event.
- Website set up and maintenance
- Social Programme creation and its co-ordination
- Budget management
- Manage funding / sponsorship & exhibition activities
- Conducting and attending presentations
- Complete financial and credit control over the conferences handled by the company
- Assist with the supervision of staff allocated to the Conference division
- Maintenance and development of the Company’s Event Management computer system
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a similar role within the tourism industry, preferably with a third level qualification. Virtual conference experience a distinct advantage. Excellent administration and IT skills required, knowledge of Events Air a strong advantage, with a proven track record of meeting project deadlines and budgets. Flexibility to travel (both within Ireland and overseas) required with this role.
If you are passionate about client care and providing the highest level of customer service, then we want to hear from you!