Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Salary: €45,000 – €55,000+
Main areas of responsibility:
- Ensure the delivery of strong sales and results on an annual basis.
- Ability to research sectors and prospect databases and manage client relationship
- To play a proactive role in the overall evolution and future development of the Corporate Department.
- Sales & Marketing Management including the development, planning and organisation of a wide range of sales and marketing initiatives for meeting & events accounts.
- To generate a regular stream of new and existing sales leads
- Business development of new and existing customers
- Liaison with key industry partners and collaborators
- Provide regular updates and reports to Senior Management Team
- Collaboration with the overseas sales community in developing global accounts
- Participate in local management activities contributing to the overall office culture and environment
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ relevant sales experience in the events/hospitality business with the ability to build excellent working relationships with new and existing corporate accounts.