Job Title: Delegate Services
If you are a conference and events professional looking to progress in your career, this could be the role for you!
Our client is recruiting a Delegate Services Administrator to work closely with the conference operations team and deliver registration and delegate services in an efficient, pro-active and accurate manner.
Role responsibilities include:
- Setting up online registration sites
- Processing delegate payments online and offline
- Handling large volumes of delegate queries per event
- Assisting speakers with queries and updates
- Enhancing client & supplier relationships
- Managing accommodation bookings
- Updating and maintaining accuracy of the registration system
The ideal candidate must have a background in the conference and events industry and a minimum of one years’ experience in a PCO or hotel conference services role along with the following:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- High level of IT skills, especially in MS Office, ie Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for execution
- Natural proactive approach to achieving deadlines
- Passion for the conference and events industry, specifically in a registration and delegate services capacity
- Ability to manage workloads and deal with large volumes of delegate/customer queries
- Natural team player with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with registration systems is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.