Job Title: Deputy General Manager
Salary: €40,000 – €50,000
A fabulous opportunity to work in a popular four-star property in Co. Offaly has arisen. If successful, your job as Deputy GM will be to plan and direct the safe and efficient operation of the hotel. To provide guests with a quality, well maintained property, along with a quality service at all times. To focus constantly on profitability through maximising on sales and managing costs in line with budget.
Responsibilities will include, and not be limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the hotel and ensuring the hotel delivers the highest level of product & highest levels of service standards.
- Manage the Food & Beverage Managers on developing the food & beverage product
- Putting together the annual business plan & budget in conjunction with the general manager, finance department and sales & operations teams.
- Ensure operations training is carried out thoroughly with new employees in each department and that refresher training is taking place regularly.
- Ensuring the hotel compliant with all health & safety and fire regulations.
- Attend the weekly sales & rooms meetings and support the hotel’s sales manager in all sales related initiatives.
- That the F&B are being promoted strongly both in house and in the local market.
A strong background in F&B and rooms experience is necessary.
If this sounds like a good role for you, contact us today!