Job Title: Deputy General Manager
In this role you, as the Deputy General Manager, will be reporting directly to General Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the daily operations of the hotel. 116 Bedroom Hotel 100-seater Restaurant 2 Bars & 3 meeting rooms
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Strategically plan, lead and develop all aspects of the business with the aim of achieving business success and profitability.
- Effectively lead and motivate the team to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Have a total understanding of our property management system and point of sale system and any other management tools.
- To manage Food and Beverage Operations in the absence of the relevant managers.
- In conjunction with the HOD’s, ensure that every staff member is aware of and has received the correct training needed to carry out the use of operating equipment and machinery.
- Awareness of relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
- Awareness of emergency procedures, full knowledge of fire procedures, ensuring that all staff and supervisors are also aware.
- To monitor closely Food and Beverage Gross Profit Margins and ensure targets are met.
- To monitor Beverage stock closely to make sure GP are achieved.
- To Assist General Manager in operating the Hotel