Job Title: Deputy GM
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000
This luxury, contemporary four star in Co Sligo is currently recruiting a polished Deputy General Manager to manage the smooth daily operations of the hotel, ensuring a delightful guest experience for all guests.
The Deputy GM works closely with the General Manager and must be aware of all hotel procedures to be able to work alongside department heads and supervisors so as to ensure the smooth and effective running of the day-to-day business at the hotel. Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver excellent customer service skills & have a good ability to interact with customers.
- Ensure the overall business achieves its ultimate potential in sales and profitability.
- Create a team environment which promotes good employee morale and ensure a high level of commitment and pride in the department and hotel.
- Manage, train and lead a team of people.
- Deal with any day-to-day issues that may arise.
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a senior hotel operations management role. Must demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and the ability to interact with all levels of employees and management, along with proven customer service experience with excellent attention to detail. In addition, you will have:
- Proven experience in successfully re-prioritising tasks in a moment’s notice whilst continually maintaining composure within a fast-paced environment.
- Have full knowledge of the hotel and all departments, including reception but primarily F&B operations.
- A hands-on approach across all departments.
Contact us today for more details on this role!