Job Title: Deputy GM- 4 Star Hotel
Salary: €50,000 – €60,000
Our client is recruiting an experienced and proactive Deputy General Manager to join the team of this busy four star hotel in Co Dublin. This role will suit a General Manager of a smaller property who wants to gain more experience in a larger hotel. You must have extensive GM experience, with a huge focus on F&B, C&B and Training.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day operation of the hotel. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will have experience in a busy four or five star property.
- Solid hotel management experience in a four or five star hotel environment
- Hands on experience in hotel operations, specifically, Food & Beverage, Conference & Banqueting and Front of House
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of commercial and financial knowledge
- Passionate about standards and provision of excellence in hospitality
- Ability to lead and motivate a large team of Managers
- Proven ability in developing talented employees
- Problem solver with strong foresight who can easily anticipate issues before they arise
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Impeccable leadership and management skills, a strong work ethic with emphasis on effective communication practices
If you know how to deliver high standards on a consistent basis and are a strong people manager, than I would love to hear from you.