Job Title: Deputy GM
Salary: €65,000 – €70,000
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you dream of one day becoming a General Manager. If so please continue reading...
Our client is recruiting an experienced and proactive Deputy General Manager to join the team of this busy four star hotel in Dublin City Centre.
This role will suit a Deputy General Manager of a smaller property who wants to gain more experience in a larger hotel. You must have extensive operations experience with a strong focus on F&B, C&B and Front of House.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day operation of the hotel. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have experience in a busy 4* property.
- Hands on experience in Hotel operations, specifically, Food & Beverage, Conference & Banqueting and Front of House
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of commercial and financial knowledge
- Passionate about standards and provision of excellence in hospitality
- Ability to lead and motivate a large team of Managers
- Proven ability in developing talented employees
- Problem solver with strong foresight who can easily anticipate issues before they arise
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Impeccable leadership and management skills, a strong work ethic with emphasis on effective communication practices
If you know how to deliver high standards on a consistent basis and are a strong people manager, than we would love to hear from you !