Job Title: Development Head Chef - Limerick
We are searching for a Development Head Chef for a leading eatery in Limerick City.
- Develop innovative & interesting menus in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Setting the standard of food & developing SOP’s to maintain
- Build relationships with local suppliers & seeking new suppliers of fresh produce
- Manage food ordering and food margins
- Be interested in showcasing your skills directly with the customers in our open plan kitchens
- Have a keen interest in sustainability & zero waste
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Report any accidents and near misses in accordance to the health & safety documentation
- Manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from delivery through to service; checking deliveries and taking and recording all temperatures, as required
- Comply with all Company policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness
- Ensure that all equipment used, is in safe working order and report any faults to your supervisor, ensuring the equipment is not used until safe
- To assist/manage any special functions, some of which may occur outside normal working hours.
This is a role with great hours and a balance to life in a predominantly day time focussed role.