Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
This luxurious resort is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive with excellent Social Media Skills. Reporting to and fully supported by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
In this role you will be responsible for th efollowing things:
- Facebook/ Instagram Adverts
- Management of paid adverts - monitoring and adjusting accordingly
- Social Media content creation - copy & assets - respond to queries - posts - messages
- Email marketing campaigns - design, database management and Ezine Creation - Design and Content - to increase online revenue production
- Manage online digital presence
- Online collaborations with digital providers
- Review Management - social media - Trip Advisor & Google Places & ReviewPro & Guest Revu platform management
- Working with photographers / videographers to promote location
- Website management and optimization - updating offers - creating content - creating landing pages
- Booking engine & ecommerce management
- Liaise with online booking engine & website provider - weekly/ monthly strategy meeting
- OTA management & optimization
- Content, image & video creation for social media & website
- Monthly reports for management team including campaign results, campaign tracking,website & booking engine effectiveness
- Merge online and offline promotions (inbound & outbound marketing)
- Monitor & evaluate all online presence
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role preferably within the Hotel Industry and have excellent knowledge of Social Media and experience in Web marketing and optimisation. Excellent communication and organisational skills are required along with a professional and customer orientated attitude.