Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive - Co Kildare
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will assist the Director of Sales and Marketing in any sales and marketing related tasks both offline and online. You will be responsible for monitoring giving feedback and reporting on all social media platforms. Another part of this role will involve managing the web content and website updates. As well as developing an offline and online marketing strategy, managing goals and reporting results. You will also assist the conference and events team with administration as required.
The ideal candidate must have a professionally recognised digital marketing qualification and at least one years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Executive within a 4 Star Hotel environment.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong knowledge of current digital marketing trends and practices.
- Experience using Facebook Insights.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and attention to detail.
- Work well in a team but self-motivated working independently.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills.
- Enthusiasm, creativity & positivity.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland and eligible to work 40 hrs per week.
- Experience with SEO, Photoshop, and Adobe.
- Previous experience using Google Analytics and AdWords’
- Multimedia experience
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has a true passion for all things digital to further advance their career in a fast paced environment within the hospitality industry. If you want to take the next step in your career please apply below.