Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
We have a great cluster role overseeing two properties of distinction in Co Kerry for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for developing, implementing and managing the overall online marketing strategy for both hotels, resulting in increased online revenue across all departments and enhanced brand awareness.
An overview of key responsibilities includes:
- Monitor reputation management - monitor/liaise with management and report back KPI’s at regular intervals.
- Develop and manage key supplier relationships - website provider, digital marketing agencies, OTA account managers, 3rd party consultants/industry experts in digital marketing.
- Identify business opportunities that can be incorporated into the digital marketing plans.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, both online and offline.
- Keep up to date with current trends, technologies and best practice in the digital marketing sphere.
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably within the hotel/hospitality industry, and will hold a Digital Marketing qualification (or relevant field). Must have demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email marketing, social media, analytics tools (eg: Google) and display advertising campaigns. Further key attributes include:
- Highly computer literate
- Good knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with web design and CMS systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative copywriting with excellent language skills and fluent English to native level
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment
- Professional at all times and an ambassador for the hotels
- Flexible and adaptable
For more information on this role, send in your CV today!