Job Title: Director of Hospitality
We are currently recruiting a Director of Hospitality for this group spanning the accommodation, hospitality and retail industries. Overseeing multiple properties and business types (hotels, restaurants, bars and retail), the Director of Hospitality provides leadership and strategic planning in support of service culture, operations and guest satisfaction. This role works proactively in driving efficiencies and performance across the group to deliver on projections whilst always ensuring excellent an guest experience.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Manage strategic hospitality and business requirements. Report overall status against targets to Group executives regularly for all businesses.
- Ensure full compliance to operating systems, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Work within approved budget ensuring that costs and expenditure are controlled at all levels.
- Work with all businesses to establish and implement standards of performance, ensuring all services offered are consistent and of the highest standard.
- Encourage team growth and improve processes to create an environment which promotes employee morale and pride in the workplace.
- Adapt operational methods to match the needs, demands and requirements of the businesses. Look for ways to improve and promote quality of service.
- Determine opportunities for business efficiencies.
- Drive change when needed aiming to increase revenue generation, customer satisfaction, operational excellence and team engagement.
- Work in collaboration with the Group executive team to plan and deliver long-term strategies that hit brand, guest and commercial targets.
- Analyse management reporting to track performance against key measures.
- Use feedback and insight to drive innovation and enhancements.
- Provide leadership/mentorship coaching and performance management to all direct reports.
- Work with the Group executive team on the development project pipeline.
This is a senior role requiring someone with at least 10 years’ experience as GM / Director of Operations or equivalent, group / multi-property experience required. Candidates must demonstrate deep expertise across hotel/hospitality/F&B operations with excellent track record of leading properties to commercial and financial success.
If you are a high-performing senior manager committed to constant improvement of the guest experience and have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry, we’d love to hear from you!